Aesthetics Clinics and Beauty Salons have to remain closed for now and you can’t get your Botox, Fillers and skin rejuvenation treatments that we all love!!
BUT that doesn’t mean your skin has to to be neglected. A good skincare routine will go a long way to prevent ageing and keeping your skin in great condition.
Cliniccare botanical, cosmeceutical products are are full of vitamins, minerals, herbs, peptides, Epidermal Growth Factors and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid designed to provide long lasting deep skin hydration
- Remove all traces of make-up at the end of the day. Makeup wipes are of use ONLY to remove excess makeup in preparation for cleansing. They do not CLEANSE your skin.
- Cleanse your skin twice a day using a gentle foaming wash or cream cleanser. I recommend Cliniccare Concentrated Cleansing Foam. Use only lukewarm water when cleansing.
- Avoid washing your face with soap. And avoid hot water on your face, especially in the shower. Both dehydrate your skin and alter its pH barrier, which leads to moisture loss.
- After cleansing, always tone to add moisture and maintain the skin’s pH. The Cliniccare EGF REFRESH Liquid Moisturiser is an excellent toner with Hyaluronic Acid aimed at dehydrated skin with fine line and wrinkles.
- Always add moisture to your skin by using a product with low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid so it’s absorbed into the skin. I find the Cliniccare EGF REFRESH Serum used morning and evening leave my skin feeling plumper, hydrated and dewy.
- After moisturising in the morning, apply a good quality SPF to your skin to protect your skin from damaging free radicals caused by the sun’s rays, such as Cliniccare Sun Shield Cream (SPF30+)
- The sensitive eye area needs special care with feather-weight products. The Cliniccare Lip-Eye Renewal Cream is particularly good with the added bonus of being able to apply it to you lips to keep them moist.
- Exfoliation once a week is also fabulous to prevent your skin from becoming clogged with dead skin cells in between treatments. Follow with a weekly Cliniccare EGF REFRESH Mask application.
- Drink plenty of water (ideally 6-8 glasses per day or 2 litres per day). Avoid drinking large amounts of alcohol and limit tea/coffee, all of which are dehydrating.
You can buy any of these products individually at my Online Shop. You’ll GET 12% OFF if you buy them all in my Anti-Ageing Essentials Collection here: Anti-Ageing Essentials Collection. Postage is free for orders over £55.00.
Here at Aesthetics Julie Edwards, we offer the latest Aesthetics and Advanced Beauty Treatments to help you stay younger for longer. Get In Touch if you’d like a Free Skin Consultation.