The CLINICCARE Complexion Clearing Collection – from the CLINICCARE PURE Range – is perfect for home skin care.
The Collection targets sensitive, irritated, inflamed and acne-prone skin for a clearer, healthier looking complexion.
CLINICCARE’s PURE range contains repairing and soothing antioxidants, which calm and protect sensitive and inflamed skin.
Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid and natural plant extracts leave the skin hydrated for a clear, healthier-looking complexion.
- Cliniccare Concentrated Cleansing Foam
- Cliniccare EGF PURE Liquid Moisturiser/Toner
- Cliniccare EGF PURE Serum
- Cliniccare Lip & Eye Renewal Cream
- Cliniccare Sun Shield Cream SPF30+
- Cliniccare EGF PURE Sheetmask
Directions for Use
- Cleanse your skin twice a day using a pea-sized amount of Cleansing Foam and lukewarm water. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
- After cleansing, tone by putting 2 squirts of the PURE Liquid Moisturiser in your hands and patting on your face and neck.
- Gently pat the a tiny amount of Lip/Eye Renewal Cream onto lips and eyes.
- Apply the PURE Serum on to face and neck.
- Mornings only add the Sun Shield Cream. Then apply make-up.
- For extra pampering once a month, remove the sheet mask from outer packaging and place over the face. Gently press the mask down to hold it in position. Relax for 15-20 minutes before removing. Then follow steps 2-5 above.Each mask for single use only.
About CLINICCARE’s Skincare
Outstanding Results: CLINICCARE’s special formulas deliver outstanding results due to a unique combination of highly active ingredients. All the products are designed to provide long-lasting, deep skin hydration and rejuvenation.
State-of-the-Art: The cutting-edge, cosmeceutical formulas from CLINICCARE are made using state-of-the-art technology to ensure the highest levels of quality, efficacy and safety.
Powerful Active Ingredients: As a cosmeceutical range, CLINICCARE products deliver optimal concentrations of low molecular-weight Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Peptides and other powerful, active ingredients.