What Causes A Double Chin?
A Double Chin, also known as submental fat, is a common condition that occurs when a layer of fat forms below your Chin and on your Neck.
This is not necessarily due to being generally overweight. Sometimes pockets of fat build up and can be difficult to remove even with exercise and diet.
Genetics or looser skin resulting from aging may also cause a Double Chin.
Treatments For Double Chin
Many people suffer from stubborn areas of fat, which are resistant to diet and regular exercise. These pockets of fat can be treated with injections of lipolytic products such as Aqualyx or Adipo Forte.
For small areas of fat, such as the jowls and chin, just two to three treatments of Aqualyx can dramatically reduce fat deposits to give a more youthful and defined facial contour.
Self Help To Cure A Double Chin
- Reduce your calorie intake if you believe that excess weight is is a potential cause
- Add Cardio to your exercise routine to remove excess body fat
- Drink at least 2 litres of fresh water daily - tea and coffee don't count!
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- Cut back on refined carbs
- Watch your salt intake
- Do facial exercises to tighten the muscles
Get £25 OFF your
Subscribe now to be the first to hear about New Treatments and Special Offers ... and you'll receive a £25 off Voucher straight to your inbox.
By subscribing you are agreeing to receive occasional email and SMS messages with news and offers. Your privacy is respected at all times. You may unsubscribe at any time.