What Results Should I Expect From A Skin Peel?
- Plump, more youthful skin from increased collagen production
- Rejuvenated, brighter skin with even tone
- Revival of dull skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced effects of sun damage and pigmentation
- Reduction of inflammation and breakouts caused by acne
- Hydrated, nourished and more dewy skin
We use bespoke peels for your own skin type plus the latest techniques and equipment to create a flawless look.
Is a Chemical Peel Right For Me?
Skin Peels can help improve your skin if you suffer with any of the following conditions:
- Acne or congested skin
- Dull, lifeless skin
- Wrinkles or sun-damage
- Vertical wrinkles around the mouth, including those that cause lipstick “bleed”
- Crow’s feet lines around your eyes
- Skin laxity in your lower eyelid area
- Fine wrinkling of your upper eyelids
- Brown spots or blotchy skin colouring
- Acne or chicken pox scars
- Superficial facial scars from an injury
Types of Chemical Peels:
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Salicylic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Lightening/Brightening Peel
- Breakouts Peel
- Acne Peel
- Anti-ageing Peel
- The “It’s My First Time” Peel
To achieve optimal results, I recommend a course of skin peels depending on your skin type, tone and condition.
Book a consultation online to discuss a tailored treatment plan. Or 01253 375859 if you prefer a chat first.