Dr Valeed Ghafoor
I am a GP partner and trainer as well as working in private practice.
I currently work as a General Practitioner with patients from all walks of life helping them with their general medical needs.
I have specialist experience of Emergency and Acute medicine in hospitals, as well as Mental Health, Sexual Health and HIV Care.
One of my other specialist areas is Dermoscopy, assessing skin changes for patients concerned about skin cancer.
I pride myself on being an excellent and highly skilled doctor who helps people improve their wellbeing.
In my capacity as a private GP at Aesthetics Julie Edwards I provide the following services:
- Weight Management Consultations with medications to reduce appetite such as Saxenda, Ozempic, Rybelsus (if needed)
- Skin Checks – to accurately diagnose any skin lesions or changes
- Joint Injections for Arthritis, Gout and Frozen shoulder pain
- Women’s Health such as Menopause and Menstrual problems
- Diagnosis and treatment of Eczema, Psoriasis and ACNE
- Referral Letters
- Private Prescriptions
Before all treatments, clients undergo a medical assessment, explanation of the risks and benefits of treatment, as well as guidance on likely outcomes of treatment.
Please note there is a charge for all services.
Dr Ghafoor is currently available for weekend appointments only.
If you’d like more information on any of the treatments, or want to book a consultation, please do BOOK ONLINE BELOW or call 01253 375859.Book online