What is a Chemical Skin Peel?
A skin peel harnesses the power of naturally occurring acids and active ingredients to deeply exfoliate and brighten your skin. The treatment stimulates new cell growth and collagen production, helping to reveal fresher, clearer, brighter skin.
The peel solution comes in varying levels of intensity to treat a range of skincare issues.
A chemical solution, is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
What Results Should I Expect From A Skin Peel?
- Plump, more youthful skin from increased collagen production
- Rejuvenated, brighter skin with even tone
- Revival of dull skin
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced effects of sun damage and pigmentation
- Reduction of inflammation and breakouts caused by acne
- Hydrated, nourished and more dewy skin
We use bespoke peels for your own skin type plus the latest techniques and equipment to create a flawless look.
Is a Chemical Peel Right For Me?
Skin Peels can help improve your skin if you suffer with any of the following conditions:
- Acne or congested skin
- Dull, lifeless skin
- Wrinkles or sun-damage
- Vertical wrinkles around the mouth, including those that cause lipstick “bleed”
- Crow’s feet lines around your eyes
- Skin laxity in your lower eyelid area
- Fine wrinkling of your upper eyelids
- Brown spots or blotchy skin coloring
- Acne or chicken pox scars
- Superficial facial scars from an injury
Types of Chemical Peels:
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Salicylic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Lightening/Brightening Peel
- Breakouts Peel
- Acne Peel
- Anti-ageing Peel
- The "It's My First Time" Peel
To achieve optimal results, I recommend a course of skin peels depending on your skin type, tone and condition.
Book a consultation online below to discuss a tailored treatment plan. Or 07885 664438 if you prefer a chat first.
Get £25 OFF your
Subscribe now to be the first to hear about New Treatments and Special Offers ... and you'll receive a £25 off Voucher straight to your inbox.
By subscribing you are agreeing to receive occasional email and SMS messages with news and offers. Your privacy is respected at all times. You may unsubscribe at any time.