Dermal fillers are a popular aesthetic treatment option that can be used effectively to enhance and rejuvenate facial features, restructure the face, and add definition. They are also designed to fill in wrinkles, plump up the skin, and add volume to areas of the face that have lost their fullness over time, leading to a more youthful appearance. But which areas of the face can be treated effectively with dermal fillers?
What are the most popular facial areas for dermal fillers?
There are several facial areas that can be treated with dermal fillers to change the structure, shape or to enhance the face in general. These include:
- Lips: One of the most popular facial areas for dermal fillers is the lips. This is because dermal fillers can be highly effective for adding volume and shape to the lips for a symmetrical and natural result. This can also help to create a more youthful, attractive appearance and boost self-confidence.
- Cheeks: The cheeks are another popular area for injections of dermal filler. This is because, as a natural part of the ageing process, our cheeks can lose collagen and elastin, leading to a hollow or sunken appearance. Dermal fillers can be used to add volume and definition to the cheeks, replacing the lost collagen and plumping up the skin to create a more youthful and vibrant appearance. When you choose a professional team for your cheek fillers you can also be sure of natural looking results that will complement your facial structure.
- Under-eye area: Dark circles and hollows around the eyes can be a sign of ageing and can make someone appear fatigued. Dermal fillers can be used to enhance volume under the eyes, which will hide dark circles and make the area look more rested and young.
- Nasolabial folds: The lines that extend from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth are called nasolabial folds, commonly referred to as smile lines or laugh lines. Over time, these wrinkles may enlarge and give you a worn-out, older appearance. These lines can be filled in using dermal fillers, which will lessen their visibility and give you a more youthful appearance.
- Jawline and chin: Important facial characteristics like the jawline and chin can affect how a person’s face looks as a whole. Dermal fillers can be utilised to improve and define these areas, giving the face a more symmetrical appearance. This is perfect for those who want a more defined jawline, as well as for treating sagging skin around the jawline, which can occur as a natural part of the ageing process.
Choose Aesthetics Julie Edwards for your dermal filler treatment
For your dermal filler treatment, and for optimal results, you should always choose a professional team like us here at Aesthetics Julie Edwards. We are the leading aesthetic practitioners in Lytham St Anne’s and we offer a wide range of top quality aesthetic treatment options. Why not get in touch today?