Cebelia Extreme Care Cream provides an immediate cooling effect.
It soothes inflammation, deeply hydrates and repairs the skin thanks to its targeted active ingredients with complementary properties.
Main active ingredients
- Neuropeptide (derived from proopiomelanocortin – POMC) – Soothes
- Skin inflammation modulator
- Acts on substance P and pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Vasoconstrictor: improves skin microcirculation
- Reduces redness, swelling, overheating
Mexican Cactus extract – Refreshes
- Produces an immediate cooling sensation
- Skin temperature drops instantly
Glasswort extract – Rehydrates
- Stimulates urea production
- Compensates for water loss in a regulated, proportional way
CEBELINE Peptide (Laminine 5 active fragment is an exclusive patented peptide) – Promotes healing and repairs
- Promotes epidermal repair
- Restores the mechanical and biological properties of the dermal-epidermal junction
Cotton oil – Revitalises
- Has a regenerating effect on skin tissues
- Improves the local circulation in the treated area
Texture of Cebelia Extreme Care
A jelly-like texture between a gel which are sometimes too watery, and a classic emulsion, often too rich (neither is it a serum as the latter penetrates too rapidly). Quickly absorbed and spreads easily on damaged skins.
How to use
Cebelia Extreme Care can be applied all the day long and as often as necessary.
It can also be used as a mask. To do this, apply a thin to medium layer of the Extreme Care on the face, leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with water.
“I suffer from rosacea with redness and bumps and pustules on my nose. I started using Cebelia Extreme every morning and evening and today, 6 weeks after the first application, I not only have the redness under control but also the disfiguration of my nose.”