The Cebelia Intensive Anti-Ageing Skin moisturiser corrects the signs of ageing on the face, neck and chest.
It’s a deeply nourishing, restorative emollient for use after invasive treatments such as microneedling, laser or chemical peels.
It works by smoothing and firming the skin without any of the adverse effects of AHA Vitamin A acid (retinol) treatments.
The result is softer skin and a restored youthful glow.
Main active ingredients of Cebelia Intensive Anti-Ageing
CEBELINE Peptide (Laminine 5 active fragment is an exclusive patented peptide) – Anti-aging activity
- Regenerates the epidermis
- Restores the mechanical and biological properties of the dermal-epidermal junction
- Strengthens the skin’s architecture
Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E derivative)
- Protection of cell membranes (lipid peroxidation)
- Anti-ageing properties
Sweet Almond oil and Olive oil (phytosqualane)
- Emolliating and restructuring properties
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- Helps to soothe and protect skin
- Stimulates cell regeneration promoting healthy tissue formation
Indications for use
Specially adapted to sensitive skins and skins sensitive to AHA treatments.
Optimises the effectiveness and prolongs the results of aesthetic procedures such as skin peels, lasers, injectables, mesotherapy, micro needling, fillers, surgery etc.
Directions for Use
Apply morning and/or evening on the face, neck and chest after cleansing.