If you've got a special event coming up within the next few days, this is the perfect treatment to give your skin an instant glow.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a skin exfoliation treatment for the face that involves the regulated movement of an aesthetic-grade sterile blade across the skin. This results in the removal of the very top layer of skin and any “peach fuzz” - the short, fine, lightly pigmented hair on the face. It leaves you with baby-smooth, hair-free, glowing skin that lasts up to four weeks.
Dermaplaning is an excellent form of manual exfoliation - deeper than you can achieve yourself at home - with the following results:
- removes dead skin cells from the epidermis
- absorption of skin products increased by up to 78%
- removes the fine vellus hair or "peach fuzz" from the face
- primes the skin for Chemical Peels
- your skin feels baby-smooth with a flawless glow
Dermaplaning is also an effective exfoliation method for clients with sensitive skin or allergies that prevent the use of microdermabrasion or chemical peels.