Brow lifts are a popular cosmetic procedure that can transform the appearance of the forehead and the skin around the eyes. But what are the benefits of fractional RF for brow lifting? And why should you opt for fractional RF for this treatment?
What is fractional RF?
Fractional Radiofrequency (RF) is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that can be used for a variety of purposes, including skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and brow lifting. This treatment uses radiofrequency energy to penetrate deep into the skin, causing controlled damage that stimulates the body’s natural healing process and improves the appearance of the skin.
What is a brow lift?
A brow lift is a cosmetic procedure that involves raising the eyebrows and is also known as a forehead lift or forehead rejuvenation. A brow lift improves the appearance of the forehead, the brow and the area around the eyes, even helping to reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles. There are a number of ways to carry out a brow lift, but fractional RF is one of the best options.
What are the benefits of fractional RF for brow lifting?
Fractional RF is an effective treatment for brow lifting, and there are a number of advantages and benefits to choosing this treatment for brow lifting. These include:
- Long lasting results- Depending on the patient, the effects of fractional RF brow lifting may last up to a year or longer. This is because the procedure encourages the body to produce its own collagen, which helps to tighten and firm the skin. The results keep getting better over time since this collagen creation lasts for several months following the procedure.
- Non-surgical procedure- fractional RF is a non-surgical procedure, which means that there are no incisions or stitches required. This means that there is little to no downtime required, and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment. This is a significant benefit for those who are looking for a non-invasive option to lift their brow area without undergoing surgery.
- Targeted specific treatment- When you opt for fractional RF, radiofrequency energy is administered to particular skin regions, allowing the treatment to be specifically tailored to the problem areas for lifting. This accuracy guarantees the treatment’s high effectiveness and ability to deliver tangible outcomes and noticeable results.
- Safety- All skin types can benefit from the safe process known as fractional radiofrequency. With fractional RF, there is no chance of scarring or changes in pigmentation, unlike with some other cosmetic procedures. The procedure is also non-ablative, which means that the skin’s outer layer is not harmed. As a result, there is a lower chance of infection and other problems.
- Versatile treatment option- fractional RF is a versatile treatment that can be used in combination with other cosmetic procedures. For example, it can be used in conjunction with Botox injections to produce a more dramatic lifting effect. This means that patients can achieve their desired results without undergoing surgery or more invasive treatments.
Here at Aesthetics Julie Edwards, we are the leading aesthetic practitioners in Lytham St Anne’s and we offer a wide range of top quality aesthetic treatment options. Why not get in touch today?