Ageing. It happens to us all … if we’re lucky.
Whether we’re a eight, eighteen or eighty, we’re growing older every day. For many life brings new adventures, for others scary challenges, for others it’s just simply the feeling that life is coming to an end.
So, my view is to take getting older in my stride and remember the following Fun Facts:
- Death is the number 1 killer in the world
- Life is sexually transmitted
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years
- Health nuts are going to be mad as hell one day. Lying in the hospital, dying of nothing
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather: it pays no attention to criticism
- In the 60’s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Valium to make it normal
- Old age is better than the alternative … think about it
- Don’t worry about old age: it doesn’t last that long!
- Have as much fun as you possibly can … whatever your circumstances!!
Aesthetics Julie Edwards – helps to keep you looking and feeling younger for longer. Get In Touch, if you’d like more information.